HOW TO SELL
Let's Get Started!
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how.
Download your complete Seller's Guide to view step by step instructions on how to consign with JBF Schaumburg
We show you how to price items, prep items and create and attach tags
Consignors earn 60% or 70% of their sales and pay a $15 consignor fee that can be paid through Eventbrite
Guides and Groups
WHAT TO SELL WHEN
This guide will help you know what to sell (and what not to sell) for the Fall Sale.
Do you know we take Lululemon and Nike women's workout wear AND Women's handbags??
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Sale Time Info
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
1. Register to sell at the upcoming sale
Sellers earn 60% or 70% of their sold items. Work 1 shift as a team member to earn 70%. Sign up now!
2. Complete your online seller agreement
3. Prepare & tag your items- It's easy! We have videos below, pictures, and an amazing fb consignor group where you can ask questions to help you with the process
You decide if you will pick up any unsold items after the sale or donate to The Kid's Pantry
4. Schedule your Drop Off Appointment and Pay consignor fee
5. Receive your Presale ticket at Drop Off
6. Drop Off, Shop the Presale & Watch your Seller check grow! Don't forget to tell your friends!!
Pick up of unsold items will be10/23/22, 2:30-4pm
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items.